What is wrong with the NPM repository? - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
What is wrong with the NPM repository?
post by roland.asmann on Sep 18, 2025
I’ve been setting up and testing a bit with NPM repositories and have now had my cleanup policies run. By my rules, the repo should currently be empty, but for some reason I see this in the repo:
When selecting these entries, I get the option to ‘Delete asset’, although I believe these should all be folders when filled…
What are these entries and why are they here? And more importantly, do they count toward my component/asset limit, even though in actuality nothing is there?
post by mpiggott on Sep 18, 2025
Those files would be metadata shared across versions, these aren’t currently covered by cleanup.
post by roland.asmann on Sep 19, 2025
OK, but what about my second question? Do they or do they not count toward the component limit?