Upload to OSSRH varying error codes since July 22nd - Central Repository - Sonatype Community

Upload to OSSRH varying error codes since July 22nd

post by ph1 on Jul 24, 2024

Hi guys,

As announced a while ago I switched everything from username/password to token/password but since two days I can’t upload new artefacts to OSSRH via the Maven plugin with varying error codes:

Sometimes it is 401 use a token.

Sometimes it is 403 forbidden

Sometimes it is 502 bad gateway

Sometimes I get an immediate rejection, sometimes it times out after 20 minutes.

I also see constant issues on https://status.maven.org/ but even on phases “without an incident” I can’t push…

I am trying to deploy in group com.helger if that helps.

Any idea when OSSRH will be back to a stable state?

Edit 1: eventually I locked my account due to GitHub actions trying too often while OSSRH was down? I am lost in the username/password jungle - sorry.

Thanks and BR,

Philip

post by cloud on Jul 29, 2024

Same here. Can’t push artifacts or login into https://s01.oss.sonatype.org/

post by ph1 on Jul 29, 2024

See Upload via ant/Maven stopped working with "reason phrase: Unauthorized (401)" - #14 by edeboer for feedback from Sonatype on this.

post by edeboer on Jul 29, 2024

Beat me to it. Thank you @ph1!