upgrade wizard in 3.78 - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
upgrade wizard in 3.78
post by Shyam_Rathi on Apr 7, 2025
Shyam Rathi
the wizard is not available in 3.78 , it is also not available in capabilities to be added. How to resolve this issue
post by jboss-04 on Apr 9, 2025
David Hladky
jboss-04
Innovator
If you are in a hurry, go with the latest 3.77 version and if you really need to go to 3.78, upgrade from there. Do also notice, that if you used any external plugins, they will not work due to the change of the internal architecture. The wizard not being present might be the result of this change.
post by mpiggott on Apr 9, 2025
Matthew Piggott
mpiggott
I believe this is a bug that was introduced with the internal changes, I passed it along yesterday but don’t have information about when it would be addressed.
post by Tor_Inge_Johannessen on Apr 11, 2025
Tor Inge Johannessen
I would try 3.79.1. It fixed a lot of issues with the Windows installer for me. 3.78.x had a lot of challenges and bugs.