Unable to login - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Unable to login

post by ramkishor05 on May 2, 2024

Ram Kishor

I am not able to login oss.sonatype.org

post by davidmoten on May 5, 2024

Dave Moten

I also could not login to oss.sonatype.org. However, when I logged in to this community site with my email address and the same password used on oss.sonatype.org I was asked to accept some conditions. Once I accepted I noticed that I could login again to oss.sonatype.org. I’ve no idea if that was related but worth a try.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Error Installing Nexus Service on Windows 1 94 Aug 2025
IP-filtering doesn’t work 2 62 Sep 2025
Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.84.1 Released 0 72 Sep 2025
Scope of Support for Upgrading from Nexus OSS to Nexus Pro 1 88 Oct 2025
Failed to make connection to backend after upgrade to nexus 3.78.2 1 180 Oct 2025