Unable to do docker login from linux machine to nexus docker repository - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Unable to do docker login from linux machine to nexus docker repository

post by rm00913410 on Mar 11, 2024

Rajat Mahto.

I have installed free version of sonatype 3.x and created docker repo (allowed port-8142 for http and 8143 for https) to host my docker images, I am trying to do docker login from gitlab runner which has RHEL but facing issues.

  1. no route to host.
  2. server gave http response to https client.
  3. TLS handshake timeout.

I am struggling from quite some time and searched internet but no helpful article found, please assist.

Thanks

Rajat Mahto

Thanks in advance

482 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Best way to use routing rules 2 179 Oct 2025
Can’t downgrade from Nexus Pro to Nexus OOS in 3.83.0 1 183 Aug 2025
Error after upgrade to 3.83 NoSuchBeanDefinitionException GroupFacet Qualifier(“groupWriteFacet”) 1 263 Aug 2025
NEXUS PostgreSql SIZE when migrating from OrientDB to PostgreSql 3 141 Oct 2025
404 Error on Component Search in Nexus 2 82 Oct 2025