Success Metric dashboard error after update - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Success Metric dashboard error after update

post by paul.ferrand on May 25, 2023

Hello,

I have updated recently from version 150 to 161 and one of my Success Metric dashboard is in error, I have tried to delete it (via api), but I received an error. I can’t access it via the interface and the error message doesn’t give me any clue on how to solve it :

Where is located the detailed error log (I’m deploying Lifecycle on Kubernetes and I can access the pod) ? Is that a known issue and how can I solve it ?

Thanks for your help.

best regards

post by paul.ferrand on May 25, 2023

I just found out this log which is linked to the error screen above.

2023-05-25 07:46:48,978+0000 ERROR [dw-423 - GET /rest/successMetrics/report/3aff940b67e548cc81d93c0a55a9e42a/chartData?timestamp=1685000808899] admin com.sonatype.insight.jaxrs.error.ErrorResponseGenerator - 500 A query statement timeout has occurred. (ID 3a27513a48624703)
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: A query statement timeout has occurred.

... [Error Stack Trace omitted for brevity] ...

post by rseddon on May 25, 2023

The database is corrupted. Please use our customer support system at https://support.sonatype.com to get help with this.

post by paul.ferrand on May 26, 2023

thanks for the advice