Status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401) - Central Repository - Sonatype Community
Status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401)
post by hanzmeier70 on Mar 22, 2024
Hi Sonatype community,
I am sorry, but I can’t anymore. After following the article on how to publish to maven central, maven deploy still refuses to cooperate with me. To my setup: I have a settings.xml file with the tokens generated by sonatype.com But those won't work on the Nexus Repository Manager. Where can I create an account for this site? I appended the error log and because new users can’t upload anything I appended my pom.xml also here.
Any constructive and targeted help is very welcome!
Best regards pizzadox9999
POM.XML:
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>io.github.pizzadox9999</groupId>
<artifactId>radp-for-gwtswing</artifactId>
<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
<packaging>war</packaging>
<properties>
<java.version>11</java.version>
<maven.compiler.source>0.9.2</maven.compiler.source>
<maven.compiler.target>0.9.2</maven.compiler.target>
<project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
</properties>
<name>RADP for GWTSwing</name>
</project>
Most critical stuff missing in GWTSwing provided here.
GitHub - pizzadox9999/RADP_for_GWTSwing: A rapid application development platform for GWTSwing.
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.1, February 1999 https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
Error log:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.plugins:nexus-staging-maven-plugin:1.6.7:deploy on project radp-for-gwtswing: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact io.github.pizzadox9999:radp-for-gwtswing:war.asc:0.0.1-20240323.014835-1 from/to ossrh ( Index of /repositories/snapshots): status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401) → [Help 1]
Response Exception:
- org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.plugins:nexus-staging-maven-plugin:1.6.7:deploy on project radp-for-gwtswing: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact io.github.pizzadox9999:radp-for-gwtswing:war.asc:0.0.1-20240323.014835-1 from/to ossrh ( Index of /repositories/snapshots): status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401)
post by mpiggott on Mar 25, 2024
Hi this isn’t the right forum and I don’t have the ability to move posts. You’d want to ask your question in Central forum.
post by hanzmeier70 on Mar 25, 2024
Hi, it is solved. How can I close/delete this topic?