Status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401) - Central Repository - Sonatype Community

Status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401)

Post by hanzmeier70 on Mar 22, 2024

Hi Sonatype community,

I am sorry, but I can’t anymore. After following the article on how to publish to maven central, maven deploy still refuses to cooperate with me. To my setup: I have a settings.xml file with the tokens generated by sonatype.com But those won't work on the Nexus Repository Manager. Where can I create an account for this site? I appended the error log and because new users can’t upload anything I appended my pom.xml also here.

Any constructive and targeted help is very welcome!

Best regards pizzadox9999

POM.XML:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>io.github.pizzadox9999</groupId>
    <artifactId>radp-for-gwtswing</artifactId>
    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <packaging>war</packaging>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.teavm</groupId>
            <artifactId>teavm-classlib</artifactId>
            <version>${teavm.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.teavm</groupId>
            <artifactId>teavm-jso-apis</artifactId>
            <version>${teavm.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>3.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>${java.version}</source>
                    <target>${java.version}</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.teavm</groupId>
                <artifactId>teavm-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${teavm.version}</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>web-client</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <targetDirectory>${project.build.directory}/generated/js/teavm</targetDirectory>
                            <mainClass>org.radp.Test</mainClass>
                            <minifying>false</minifying>
                            <debugInformationGenerated>true</debugInformationGenerated>
                            <sourceMapsGenerated>true</sourceMapsGenerated>
                            <sourceFilesCopied>true</sourceFilesCopied>
                            <optimizationLevel>ADVANCED</optimizationLevel>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

Error log:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.plugins:nexus-staging-maven-plugin:1.6.7:deploy on project radp-for-gwtswing: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact io.github.pizzadox9999:radp-for-gwtswing:war.asc:0.0.1-20240323.014835-1 from/to ossrh: status code: 401, reason phrase: Unauthorized (401)

Post by mpiggott on Mar 25, 2024

Hi, this isn’t the right forum and I don’t have the ability to move posts. You’d want to ask your question in Central forum.

Post by hanzmeier70 on Mar 25, 2024

Hi, it is solved. How can I close/delete this topic?