Staging in Nexus Repository 3 - Sonatype Nexus Repository / Best Practices - Sonatype Community

Staging in Nexus Repository 3

post by ctolo on Jun 17, 2021

Hello,

I am speaking today at the Sonatype Elevate conference on Getting Started with Staging and Cleanup in NXRM. I want to use this space to answer any questions that come up from the session as well as hear any feedback from how you are using staging, is it successful, what are some of the challenges you went through to implement. Anything you are willing to share.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

post by stacy.odell on Jun 17, 2021

In your talk you mentioned a feature I have inquired about – the ability to specify “keep n revisions regardless” within your cleanup policy rules for a repo. You said there is a jira issue out there that we can vote on. Where?

post by ctolo on Jun 17, 2021

Hey Stacy, thanks for attending. Here is the ticket. Please vote for it as it is one I am very interested in getting prioritized as well. Also included any feedback on your use-case such as ecosystems you need if for does help them scope the issue.

post by ctolo on Jul 7, 2021

For those that missed my talk at Elevate, you can watch the recording from the link below.

Also, I have published a guide based on the talk that goes into a bit more detail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Guide based on the talk

Cheers

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Application Health Check required permissions for role assignment 2 93 Mar 25
RAW Repository Powershell Helpfiles 1 78 Mar 2
Nexus H2 repair steps for version 3.79 3 219 Mar 6
Upgrade from 3.80 to 3.89 failed 1 190 Feb 5
Are there official STIGs or hardening guidelines available for Sonatype Nexus Repository? 2 121 Apr 23