Sorting attributes for Asset - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Sorting attributes for Asset

I’m adding new properties to assets after performing some operations on them. I want to store information about what I did in the Attributes section under my own tab. When adding items, they seem to be added in a strange order that is certainly not alphabetical. Is there a way I can sort these items alphabetically?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Privileges based on content selectors not working correctly 3 109 Sep 2025
Custom Auth Plugin Supports Basic Auth but Not Bearer Token (Realm Not Invoked for Bearer Tokens) 0 57 Sep 2025
Clarification on Request Limits When Upgrading Nexus Repository OSS from v3.37 1 452 Oct 2025
Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.86.0 Released 0 120 Nov 2025
Failed to make connection to backend after upgrade to nexus 3.78.2 1 180 Oct 2025