Sonatype lifecycle tenant account - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Sonatype lifecycle tenant account

post by iagbanyim on Jan 19, 2024

Ifegwu Daniel Agbanyim
I have setup my organization account and the finger print of my trial license version has been verified.

Now, I am thinking of creating tenant account, and access Sonatype Lifecycle on the cloud by visiting tenant URL, which will be in the format of https://<tenant-name>.sonatype.com. My question is: how do I create a tenant account?

Thanks for a quick reply in advance.

486 views

post by dgriffin on Jan 19, 2024

Dgriffin
Hi Ifegwu,

I’ve reached out to your account representative as I don’t see a Sonatype Lifecycle Cloud license associated with your account. That trial license may only be for our self hosted product.

They should get back to you soon and can provide more information.

Best regards,

Dariush Griffin
Lifecycle - Product Manager