Some error on random page - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Some error on random page

post by alexandr.vng on Dec 6, 2023

Aleksander Grape

My NRM vers 3.39 based on a docker container.

After some time, NMR gave an error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘ownerContext’) ( http://domain.io:8081/static/rapture/baseapp-prod.js?_v=3.39.0-01&_e=OSS:1)

What is it? How I can fix this?

post by mpiggott on Dec 7, 2023

Matthew Piggott

It may be worth looking at the usual suspects of software that may interfere with requests: adblockers, anti-virus, and proxies.

I don’t recall that error specifically but the version you’re using is years old at this time and I’d suggest using a newer version to see if its resolved.

post by alexandr.vng on Dec 7, 2023

Aleksander Grape

Thx, Matthew.

On test server - NRM 3.63 is UP and the problem stays with me.

It’s not a constant problem, it appears sometimes.

Doesn’t seem to have any impact on work NRM, but make some discomfort.