[Solved] Cannot login to the Nexus Repository Manager - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

[Solved] Cannot login to the Nexus Repository Manager

post by leobenkel on Feb 12, 2022

Hello,

I manage several open source library and have only been able to publish one of the 4 I have. Trying to investigate, I went on to Nexus Repository Manager but my credentials are being refused. The same credentials allowed me to login on here.

Could someone help me ?

Thank you,

Leo


post by mpiggott on Feb 14, 2022

This forum doesn’t provide support for Nexus instances, probably you should consult the central docs - https://central.sonatype.org/


post by leobenkel on Feb 14, 2022

Ah yes thank you, I submitted a ticket [OSSRH-78193] Cannot login to the Nexus Repository Manager - Sonatype JIRA](https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-78193) and my problem got solved thank you !


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How could I find out the role name 1 65 Aug 2025
OSS Nexus Helm chart for 3.83.2 1 124 Sep 2025
Missing column in Settings > Repositories 5 108 Oct 2025
Encryption keys on Sonatype Nexus RepositoryCOMMUNITY 3.77.1-01 2 110 Oct 2025
Nexus Repository - Proxy Behaviour of Uncached Components during Concurrent Access 1 89 Dec 2025