Search not showing content by default - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Search not showing content by default

post by m.alvarez on Dec 5, 2022

Markel Álvarez

Hello,

Couple of days ago I update my Nexus installation to version OSS 3.43.0-01, everything went according to plan but I lost an important feature for me on the way. On the older versions when I clicked on, for example, Search > Docker a list of all my docker images would be displayed by default even though I did not input a search string. Since I updated this is no longer possible for me, I have to input a image name to get a list of the images. Is it possible to tune this behaviour so it shows all the images by default when I click on “Search”?

post by dsawa on Dec 5, 2022

Dawid Sawa

Hi Markel,

We’re sorry for the surprise. This change was introduced in 3.42.0 to improve performance. We have described the change in Nexus Repository 3.42.0 Release Notes

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to setup privileges for content selectors 1 122 Sep 2025
Spin up new Nexus instance from scratch - Task Execute Data Repair Plan stops after 0 seconds 2 125 Nov 2025
How do I set up a proxy for this Maven2 repo? 5 112 Jan 29
Inquiry regarding the applicability of usage limits 1 554 Feb 12
Problem with Docker Baerer Token URL after upgrade to 3.80 1 217 Jan 15