Search not showing content by default - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Search not showing content by default

post by m.alvarez on Dec 5, 2022

Hello,

Couple of days ago I update my Nexus installation to version OSS 3.43.0-01, everything went according to plan but I lost an important feature for me on the way. On the older versions when I clicked on, for example, Search > Docker a list of all my docker images would be displayed by default even though I did not input a search string. Since I updated this is no longer possible for me, I have to input a image name to get a list of the images. Is it possible to tune this behaviour so it shows all the images by default when I click on “Search”?

post by dsawa on Dec 5, 2022

Hi Markel,

We’re sorry for the surprise. This change was introduced in 3.42.0 to improve performance. We have described the change in Nexus Repository 3.42.0 Release Notes.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Clarification on robots.txt Exposure and CVE-2024-4956 in Nexus Repository 3.69.0 2 555 Feb 20
Nexus 3.83.2-01 request.log does not write anymore 0 59 Sep 2025
Is it possible for Sonatype Nexus Repository Community Edition to get vulnerability information? 0 52 Sep 2025
Privileges based on content selectors not working correctly 3 109 Sep 2025
OSS NPM repo support 1 105 Aug 2025

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.