Search not showing content by default - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Search not showing content by default

post by m.alvarez on Dec 5, 2022

Markel Álvarez

Hello,

Couple of days ago I update my Nexus installation to version OSS 3.43.0-01, everything went according to plan but I lost an important feature for me on the way. On the older versions when I clicked on, for example, Search > Docker a list of all my docker images would be displayed by default even though I did not input a search string. Since I updated this is no longer possible for me, I have to input a image name to get a list of the images. Is it possible to tune this behaviour so it shows all the images by default when I click on “Search”?

post by dsawa on Dec 5, 2022

Dawid Sawa

Hi Markel,

We’re sorry for the surprise. This change was introduced in 3.42.0 to improve performance. We have described the change in Nexus Repository 3.42.0 Release Notes

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How could I find out the role name
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 65 Aug 2025
Nexus 3.83.2-01 request.log does not write anymore
Sonatype Nexus Repository
help
0 59 Sep 2025
Docker artifacts being automatically deleted despite no policies/tasks enabled
Sonatype Nexus Repository
0 48 Sep 2025
Default role loading failure after upgrade to version 3.84.0
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository, upgrade
4 199 Sep 2025
Error after upgrade to 3.83 NoSuchBeanDefinitionException GroupFacet Qualifier(“groupWriteFacet”)
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 261 Aug 2025

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.