SCM_AUTHN_FAILURE in Azure devops scm connect - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

SCM_AUTHN_FAILURE in Azure devops scm connect

post by sharvink on Nov 16, 2021

Team,

I tried to connect the IQ server with azure devops scm to import projects. I used my pat token and azure email address to connect. But all the time i get failed response, when i looked at the console to view the response of that particular request, I saw an SCM_AUTHN_FAILURE in the response json, I made sure that the pat token is having all the permissions thats required by the IQServer. Did anyone experience the same issue, Can some one help, thanks in advance

837 views 1 link

post by rmishra on Nov 17, 2021

Hi @sharvink,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you are using our licensed products like Nexus IQ, then you are entitled to receive dedicated support via our technical support channel.

Please report your question or issue at https://support.sonatype.com to receive licensed customer support.

Thanks and Regards,

Rishav

Product Manager - Sonatype Product Integrations

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
IQ Firewall: Database update frequency and coverage of new libraries against recent threats 4 39 Jun 9
Batch Deletion of expired waivers 1 26 26d
how to use remote tcp socket instead of local unix socket for nexus iq container image scan for pulling neuvector image from private registry 1 65 Apr 21
Bom scan does not generate a report 3 122 Mar 11
SQL Error 2 117 Oct 2025