Scaling with Proxy Nodes - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Scaling with Proxy Nodes

post by stevda86 on Feb 21, 2024

Steven D

stevda86

Feb 2024

I have a few questions about setting up the proxy nodes as described here: Scaling with Proxy Nodes

Is this a Pro Feature?

How do I best implement this? I already have a Nexus that has an internal maven repo as well as a public proxy repo and combines them in a group. What do I then set up on the proxy node? the same group name and below it 1 proxy that points to the main node?

Is there a way to simply use all requests that come to this proxy node as a proxy? or do I have to set this up for each repo that exists on the master node?

396 views 1 link

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Can’t downgrade from Nexus Pro to Nexus OOS in 3.83.0
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository
1 183 Aug 2025
Error Installing Nexus Service on Windows
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 94 Aug 2025
Nexus upgrade 3.77.1 to 3.84
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository
3 259 Oct 2025
Problem with OrientDB on Sonatype Nexus Repository OSS 3.70.1-02
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository, help, orientdb
0 107 Sep 2025
SQL Error
Sonatype Nexus Repository
2 117 Oct 2025

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.