RFE : multi-branches and multi-versions per application in IQServer - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

RFE : multi-branches and multi-versions per application in IQServer

post by aldric.berges1 on Nov 9, 2020

Hello,

IQServer currently doesn’t support multi-branches and multi-versions per application.

Use case 1 :

As a security team member, I want to display the IQServer report of an application in version 2.3.4.

This is currently not available in IQServer UI, you can only retrieve last report or a report by its hash code.

Workaround : store the report url outside of IQServer.

Use case 2 :

As a developer, I develop/maintain multiple versions of the same application ( gitflow workflow, etc ).

Currently I can have only one version per environment in the UI ( build / stage / release / operate ).

Workaround :

The better would be that IQServer handle natively multi-versions and multi-branches.

( example for example like what has been done in other products like SonarQube )

Thx and regards

Aldric

1.2k views