Repository files view only - Sonatype Nexus Repository / Best Practices - Sonatype Community

Repository files view only

post by robarencibia on Mar 14, 2022

Robert Arencibia

I am trying to make sure a file is viewable, not downloadable by a specific role. What type of configuration would I need to have on the file or repository?

868 views
1 link

post by mmartz on Mar 14, 2022

Mmartz

You want to make sure the user has the browse permission but not the read permission for the file/repository. I believe file-level permissions will override the repository permissions. You can find more information at Access Control.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Application Health Check required permissions for role assignment 2 93 Mar 25
Upgrade from 3.80 to 3.89 failed 1 190 Feb 5
Nexus H2 repair steps for version 3.79 3 219 Mar 6
RAW Repository Powershell Helpfiles 1 78 Mar 2
Are there official STIGs or hardening guidelines available for Sonatype Nexus Repository? 2 121 Apr 23