Repository files view only - Sonatype Nexus Repository / Best Practices - Sonatype Community

Repository files view only

post by robarencibia on Mar 14, 2022

I am trying to make sure a file is viewable, not downloadable by a specific role. What type of configuration would I need to have on the file or repository?

post by mmartz on Mar 14, 2022

You want to make sure the user has the browse permission but not the read permission for the file/repository. I believe file-level permissions will override the repository permissions. You can find more information at Access Control.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Nexus H2 repair steps for version 3.79 3 219 Mar 6
Application Health Check required permissions for role assignment 2 93 Mar 25
RAW Repository Powershell Helpfiles 1 78 Mar 2
Upgrade from 3.80 to 3.89 failed 1 190 Feb 5
Are there official STIGs or hardening guidelines available for Sonatype Nexus Repository? 2 121 Apr 23