Renaming files/directories after upload - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
Renaming files/directories after upload
post by jespinosa on Sep 21, 2021
Javier Espinosa
jespinosa
Say I uploaded a very large file (5Gb+) to a raw repository. But then I realized I either uploaded it with an incorrect file name, or to the wrong path. How to I rename/move the file w/o having to delete/re-upload?
3.1k views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| How to fix Corrupted Orient DB? | 0 | 104 | Sep 2025 |
| Nexus upgrade 3.77.1 to 3.84 | 3 | 259 | Oct 2025 |
| NEXUS PostgreSql SIZE when migrating from OrientDB to PostgreSql | 3 | 141 | Oct 2025 |
| Nexus Repository 3.85 | 2 | 151 | Nov 2025 |
| Cleaning up nuget repostories | 4 | 190 | Nov 2025 |