Pulling Nexus repository artifacts into IntelliJ (ultimate) python project - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Pulling Nexus repository artifacts into IntelliJ (ultimate) python project

post by rpeleg on Apr 19, 2022

Rea Peleg

Hi eb

I’d like to pull artifacts from our organization’s nexus repository, to IntelliJ’s (ultimate addition) python project.

This link claims this integration is supported (since nexus 3.15):

but listing the repo URL in the projects managed repositories throws an error:

‘error loading package list Request failed with status 401’

The nexus URL I am using is the one available in Nexus Repository Manager.

I am guessing maybe username and password are required alongside the repo URL??

but I can’t seem to find the right place to configure them for IntelliJ to use…

TIA

Rea


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
SQL Error 2 117 Oct 2025
CE installation requests limit misunderstanding 4 232 Oct 2025
Delete docker image 2 118 Nov 2025
Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.86.2 Released 0 158 Nov 2025
Cannot create Maven - Delete SNAPSHOT Task 2 79 Sep 2025