Pulling Nexus repository artifacts into IntelliJ (ultimate) python project - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Pulling Nexus repository artifacts into IntelliJ (ultimate) python project

post by rpeleg on Apr 19, 2022

Hi eb

I’d like to pull artifacts from our organization’s nexus repository, to IntelliJ’s

(ultimate addition) python project.

This link claims this integration is supported (since nexus 3.15):

but listing the repo URL in the projects managed repositories throws an error:

‘error loading package list Request failed with status 401’

The nexus URL I am using is the one available in Nexus Repository Manager.

I am guessing maybe username and password are required alongside the repo URL??

but I can’t seem to find the right place to configure them for IntelliJ to use…

TIA

Rea

1.2k views


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Clarification on robots.txt Exposure and CVE-2024-4956 in Nexus Repository 3.69.0 2 555 Feb 20
How could I find out the role name 1 65 Aug 2025
Blob stores not getting cleaned (correctly) 2 152 Oct 2025
Delete docker image 2 118 Nov 2025
The database has been closed [90098-232] 2 309 Jan 14