Publish Portal returns 500 when artifacts have validation errors - Central Repository - Sonatype Community
Publish Portal returns 500 when artifacts have validation errors
post by Jesper_Skov on Apr 16, 2025
Jesper Skov
I am updating my GitHub Action for uploading artifacts.
The last days I have worked on the switch from OSSRH to Publish Portal.
And I think I can publish now.
But you should know that the /status REST resource returns 500 when there are validation errors.
Specifically I get:
{"httpStatus":500,"errorCode":10500,"message":"Internal Server Error occurred","explanation":null,"data":null}
for deployment id 45642884-4980-4fbd-9c62-8110f329da28 in the dk.mada namespace.
Thanks!
post by Jesper_Skov on Apr 17, 2025
Jesper Skov
I have now tried uploading files with correct signatures.
And they also result in a 500 when calling /status.
post by Jesper_Skov on Apr 17, 2025
Jesper Skov
Duh!
I just rechecked the documentation, and the /status resource is a POST method.
I assumed that an idempotent operation (which I assume /status to be) would be a GET.
My bad.