Public Registry API - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Public Registry API

post by kicha.antonina on Jan 8, 2024

Hi guys,

I’m trying to use the public npm registry API to get packages from my private Nexus repository and I have some issues.

Registry documentation: Registry API Documentation

In the API I use /-/v1/search/size=255&from=3 the from parameter doesn’t work properly and the API returns a random result, it seems like the system skips a random number of packages.

Does anybody know if it is possible to solve this problem?

Regards


post by stkang90 on Jan 10, 2024

I too am experiencing the same problem.

I don’t know what the problem is.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Can’t downgrade from Nexus Pro to Nexus OOS in 3.83.0 1 183 Aug 2025
Maven repository proxy not caching artifacts? 0 73 Sep 2025
Nexus 3.83.2-01 request.log does not write anymore 0 59 Sep 2025
Problem with OrientDB on Sonatype Nexus Repository OSS 3.70.1-02 0 107 Sep 2025
Failed to make connection to backend after upgrade to nexus 3.78.2 1 180 Oct 2025