Proxy repo for rhn anyone? - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Proxy repo for rhn anyone?

post by justin_z on Dec 19, 2025

I am trying to setup a proxy for my RHEL 10 hosts, and all there was is this outdated link: Proxying RHEL Yum Repositories

I did everything including dealing with importing the SHA1withRSA cert so nexus will trust it, still all I can ever get is 404’s from any yum client, yet this command works: curl -vk --cert /etc/pki/entitlement/.pem –key /etc/pki/entitlement/-key.pem

https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel10/10/x86_64/appstream/os/repodata/repomd.xml

Has anyone got this working?

117 views 3 links

post by justin_z on Jan 16

no one has any idea? wow

post by mpiggott on Jan 16

A similar topic was created last year Adding RHEL9 repos to Nexus

post by justin_z on Jan 20

I already saw that long ago, before I posted my message here. Thats why I referenced that link, etc.

I’m surprised no one else has tried to do this.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Proxying ChocolatyInternal 0 70 Aug 2025
Sonatype Nexus remote repositories are not working after adding the proxy to connect to internet 2 101 Aug 2025
how to configure docker registry path based routing in registries.conf 0 431 Sep 2025
Is it possible for Sonatype Nexus Repository Community Edition to get vulnerability information? 0 52 Sep 2025
NuGet package publishing using API key 3 314 Aug 2025