Problem with "Active Direct" integration. oss 3.14.0-04 - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Problem with “Active Direct” integration. oss 3.14.0-04

post by alexandr.velychkov on Dec 21, 2018

I want using “active directory” for “nexus” authorization. As I understood connecting from “nexus” to “active directory” is established. Also I see some user id in user mapping test results. But I can’t login using “active directory” credentials. You can see more technical information in attached screenshot.

post by rseddon on Dec 21, 2018

What do the user and group mapping settings look like?

post by alexandr.velychkov on Dec 24, 2018

post by alexandr.velychkov on Dec 24, 2018

This is all my setting

post by rseddon on Dec 26, 2018

The user and group settings look like the defaults from our active directory template. This is just a starting point, you need to find out what your AD schema looks like and make adjustments as needed. In particular, find out where your user objects live in the schema, and adjust the User Base Dn setting accordingly. You’ll also need to enable “user subtree”, if your user objects are in a hierarchy under the User Base DN.