Problem after migration to H2 - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Problem after migration to H2

post by rafal.kedziorski on Aug 28, 2024

Hi,

after migration to H2 (which makes no fun) I have now next problem

==> nexus.log <==
2024-08-28 14:02:14,255+0000 WARN  [qtp95736789-1369]  *UNKNOWN org.sonatype.nexus.transaction.RetryController - Exceeded retry limit: 8/8 (org.sonatype.nexus.datastore.api.DuplicateKeyException: Duplicate key)
2024-08-28 14:02:14,256+0000 WARN  [qtp95736789-1369]  *UNKNOWN org.sonatype.nexus.repository.httpbridge.internal.ViewServlet - Failure servicing: GET /repository/maven-public/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/3.5.0/maven-surefire-plugin-3.5.0.pom
org.sonatype.nexus.datastore.api.DuplicateKeyException: Duplicate key
        at org.sonatype.nexus.datastore.mybatis.EntityExecutor.mapException(EntityExecutor.java:255)
        at org.sonatype.nexus.datastore.mybatis.EntityExecutor.update(EntityExecutor.java:77)
        at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.update(DefaultSqlSession.java:197)
        at org.sonatype.nexus.datastore.mybatis.DataAccessSqlSession.update(DataAccessSqlSession.java:83)
        at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.insert(DefaultSqlSession.java:184)
        ... 226 common frames omitted

Best Regards,

Rafal

post by rafal.kedziorski on Aug 28, 2024

And when I check this, I see:

What I did? I compiled same code with the new dependency on 6 computers in parallel. Looks like there is an threading problem in nexus. I’m using: 3.71.0-06

post by rafal.kedziorski on Aug 28, 2024

OK, I restored my last backup after the migration and I started the compile process only on one computer. And I get the same error.

post by rafal.kedziorski on Aug 28, 2024

Now I’m back to 3.70.1-02 with OrientDB and it works fine. And I’m very disappointed about the migration process.

post by rafal.kedziorski on Aug 30, 2024

On GitHub is an Issue for this.

post by rafal.kedziorski on Aug 30, 2024

The problem was reported 3 weeks ago and there is no warning on the migrations page. Why not?