Privilege not visible at selection in role interface - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
Privilege not visible at selection in role interface
Hello,
I have created a privilege named mcs-mem.
Then, I have created a role and when I tried to select my privilege, it is not visible in the list:
My nexus version is:
Sonatype Nexus Repository OSS 3.68.0-04
Anyone has an idea about the reason?
Thanks in advance.
post by mmartz on May 16, 2024
I did a quick test on my local instance, but I’m afraid I can’t duplicate the problem. Maybe check the browser console for errors? Perhaps the name is using some special character that looks like the normal “mcs-mem” characters but isn’t? You could try a wildcard search like “mcs*mem” to see if that brings it up.
post by mmartz on May 16, 2024
One other possibility is if you have a role and a privilege with the same name, that appears to get hidden during filtering. The fix for that issue should be in the 3.69.0 release.
post by mpiggott on May 16, 2024
Prior to the 3.69 release I believe this role could be created via the REST API directly if desired.