Privilege not visible at selection in role interface - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
Privilege not visible at selection in role interface
Hello,
i have created a privilege named mcs-mem
hen, I have created a role and when I tried to select my privilege, it is not visible in the list :
My nexus version is:
Sonatype Nexus RepositoryOSS 3.68.0-04
Anyone has an idea about the reason ?
Thanks in advance
I did a quick test on my local instance, but I’m afraid I can’t duplicate the problem. Maybe check the browser console for errors? Perhaps the name is using some special character that looks like the normal “mcs-mem” characters but isn’t? You could try a wildcard search like “mcs*mem” to see if that brings it up.
One other possibility is if you have a role and a privilege with the same name, that appears to get hidden during filtering. The fix for that issue should be in the 3.69.0 release.
Prior to the 3.69 release I believe this role could be created via the REST API directly if desired.