OSS Nexus Helm chart for 3.83.2 - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
OSS Nexus Helm chart for 3.83.2
post by Kiran_Kumar on Sep 16, 2025
Kiran Kumar
Hi Team,
We are currently using Nexus OSS version 3.75 and are planning to continue with the OSS version instead of switching to the Community Edition.
Could you please help clarify the following:
Building and Deploying OSS 3.83.2:
I was able to build the
.jarfile for version 3.83.2. Can this.jarbe used directly to deploy or upgrade Nexus? If so, could you please provide the steps for deployment or upgrade using the built artifact?Helm Chart Compatibility:
If I proceed with the image/jar built as mentioned above, which Helm chart should I use for deploying OSS version 3.83.2?
If this approach is not recommended, I would appreciate your guidance on the correct way to build the image and select the appropriate Helm chart for OSS 3.83.2.
Looking forward to your suggestions
post by mpiggott on Sep 16, 2025
Matthew Piggott
We would not recommend running an embedded database with kubernetes. Kubernetes has a hard limit for shutdown time (grace period) after which it will kill the pod which can lead to database corruption.