Nuget v3 query on proxy - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
Nuget v3 query on proxy
post by Orion_Poplawski on Feb 11
I have a nexus 3.89 nuget v3 proxy repository with the upstream being a nuget repo on nexus 3.71.0.6. If I query the upstream repo with repository/ChocolateyInternal/v3/query/0?q=packageid:chocolatey I only get packages with the name “chocolatey”. However if I do that on the proxy repository I get a large number of packages that seem to have “chocolatey” in the description. How can I limit it to only ones where “id” = “chocolatey”?
post by Orion_Poplawski on Feb 13
I changed the proxy to run 3.71.0.6 and I see the same behavior as the upstream repo with a single result. So it seems like the behavior of the packageid: search has changed at some point.
post by Orion_Poplawski on Feb 13
And it seems like I may not be able to reproduce the same issues as I saw before. So I’m not sure what is up.