Nexus -> SIEM integration - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

Nexus -> SIEM integration

post by emptyformforme on Feb 9, 2023

Hello.

I am learning to use Nexus, and I’d like to pass its logs to ELK. In settings I didn’t find SIEM connectors. Are there any? Or I need to pass logs to stdout (for example) and then process them with my own connector?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

post by ahmedandaloes on Aug 26, 2024

Hello, any plan for [SIEM integration].

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Bom scan does not generate a report 3 122 Mar 11
how to use remote tcp socket instead of local unix socket for nexus iq container image scan for pulling neuvector image from private registry 1 65 Apr 21
IQ Firewall: Database update frequency and coverage of new libraries against recent threats 4 39 Jun 9
Batch Deletion of expired waivers 1 26 26d
Nexus upgrade 3.77.1 to 3.84 3 259 Oct 2025