Nexus Set cookie and http - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Nexus Set cookie and http

post by jht_noworries on Dec 6, 2023

Need guidance on how I can change the nexus application to the following:

  1. Set settings on this specific cookie
    e.g.: Set-Cookie: < cookie-name >=< cookie-value >; secure; HttpOnly; SameSite= ‘Lax’ or ‘Strict’

  2. Set settings on this specific cookie with age.
    e.g.: Set-Cookie: < cookie-name >=< cookie-value >; secure; HttpOnly; max-age=9999; SameSite= ‘Lax’ or ‘Strict’.

Please let me know for updates.

post by mpiggott on Dec 7, 2023

It sounds like you really want to change the session timeout? If so use the UI - UI Settings Capability

post by jht_noworries on Dec 7, 2023

I mean, I need some guidance in terms of its jetty-https.xml file or etc. And add those parameters mentioned. Setting cookies mentioned above, If you have any advice regarding this, Please let me know.