Nexus RM proxy repository Docker multi-arch manifest support - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Nexus RM proxy repository Docker multi-arch manifest support

post by djb on May 5

Daniel Brereton

djb

Greetings,

Do Nexus RM’s Docker proxies support multi-arch image tags via digests? This forum post from 2019 and the Sonatype Docker registry docs indicate hosted repositories accomplish this via manifest lists when pushing, but I can’t find concrete documentation for proxy-type Docker repositories in RM.

The ticket link in the forum post points to issues.sonatype.org which is now not viewable for customers, which is where I thought I might find the answer. The specific “ Proxy Repository for Docker” page doesn’t mention manifest lists.

Please advise.

Thanks,

DB


post by mpiggott on May 5

Matthew Piggott

mpiggott

I would expect it to work assuming you aren’t using an ancient version of Nexus. Are you encountering problems with it?


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Nexus3 H2 Database Recovery Issue – Error on Startup After Recovery 3 364 Jan 16
Getting 502 error for containers pull 1 246 Aug 2025
Hosted Apt Repository not working with 3.84.0 2 154 Sep 2025
Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.85.0 Released 0 131 Oct 2025
How do I set up a proxy for this Maven2 repo? 5 109 Jan 29