Nexus RM proxy repository Docker multi-arch manifest support - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Nexus RM proxy repository Docker multi-arch manifest support

post by djb on May 5

Greetings,

Do Nexus RM’s Docker proxies support multi-arch image tags via digests? This forum post from 2019 and the Sonatype Docker registry docs indicate hosted repositories accomplish this via manifest lists when pushing, but I can’t find concrete documentation for proxy-type Docker repositories in RM.

The ticket link in the forum post points to issues.sonatype.org which is now not viewable for customers, which is where I thought I might find the answer. The specific “ Proxy Repository for Docker” page doesn’t mention manifest lists.

Please advise.

Thanks,

DB

post by mpiggott on May 5

I would expect it to work assuming you aren’t using an ancient version of Nexus. Are you encountering problems with it?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Proxying ChocolatyInternal
Sonatype Nexus Repository
proxy
0 70 Aug 2025
How to set up Cleanup Policies?
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository, help, docker, cleanup
2 157 Aug 2025
How to setup privileges for content selectors
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 122 Sep 2025
Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.84.0 Released
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 123 Sep 2025
No results on first search
Sonatype Nexus Repository
2 68 Aug 2025