Nexus RM proxy repository Docker multi-arch manifest support - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Nexus RM proxy repository Docker multi-arch manifest support

post by djb on May 5

Greetings,

Do Nexus RM’s Docker proxies support multi-arch image tags via digests? This forum post from 2019 and the Sonatype Docker registry docs indicate hosted repositories accomplish this via manifest lists when pushing, but I can’t find concrete documentation for proxy-type Docker repositories in RM.

The ticket link in the forum post points to issues.sonatype.org which is now not viewable for customers, which is where I thought I might find the answer. The specific “ Proxy Repository for Docker” page doesn’t mention manifest lists.

Please advise.

Thanks,

DB

post by mpiggott on May 5

I would expect it to work assuming you aren’t using an ancient version of Nexus. Are you encountering problems with it?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Redhat registry error
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository, podman
6 432 Aug 2025
IP-filtering doesn’t work
Sonatype Nexus Repository
2 58 Sep 2025
Docker artifacts being automatically deleted despite no policies/tasks enabled
Sonatype Nexus Repository
0 48 Sep 2025
PostgreSQL error observed since the update to Nexus v3.84 Community Edition
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 166 Sep 2025
Problem with Docker Baerer Token URL after upgrade to 3.80
Sonatype Nexus Repository
nexus-repository, docker
1 217 Jan 15

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.