Nexus Repository 3 - Apt Repository Format - Sonatype Exchange - Sonatype Community
Nexus Repository 3 - Apt Repository Format
post by jhesse on Feb 12, 2019
Jeffry Hesse
How do I use it?
Build
- Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/sonatype-nexus-community/nexus-repository-apt
- Build the plugin:
cd nexus-repositorymvn
Install
Stop Nexus:
service nexus stoporcd <nexus_dir>/bin./nexus stop
Enable Nexus console: edit
<nexus_dir>/bin/nexus.vmoptionsand changekaraf.startLocalConsoletotrue.- More details here: http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/3.0/reference/bundle-development.html
Run Nexus’ console:
# sudo su - nexus$ cd <nexus_dir>/bin$ ./nexus run> bundle:install file:///tmp/nexus-repository-apt-1.0.2.jar> bundle:list(look for net.staticsnow:nexus-repository-apt ID, should be the last one)> bundle:start <net.staticsnow:nexus-repository-apt ID>
Manually upload a package to a newly created repo:
curl -u user:pass -X POST -H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" --data-binary "@package.deb" http://nexus_url:8081/repository/repo_name/
These are third-party contributions and are awesome. However, it is worth noting that they are NOT SUPPORTED by Sonatype, and if any support does exist, it will be through the contributor themselves.
Where do I get this?
Who can I contact about it?
COMPANY: Helen Of Troy
CONTACT: staticsnow@gmail.com