Nexus IQ - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Nexus IQ

post by zpantskhava on May 24, 2023

Hello

I’ve been working with the Nexus IQ Lifecycle Release 124 API and have run into a question that I hope you can help with.

I would like to know if there is an API available to retrieve all the reports under the Organization?

Thanks for your help


post by bcummings30044 on May 26, 2023

I don’t think there is a single API that can do this, but you could use the “Get All Applications” (GET /api/v2/applications) to get the Application IDs for the Organization that you are looking for, and then Pull the reports for each application (GET /api/v2/reports/applications/{applicationInternalid). You may have to convert the External Application ID to the Internal (GET /api/v2/applications?publicId={YourPublicId}), as I am not sure if the first API returns the public or internal. I hope this helps.

Brian


post by mpiggott on May 29, 2023

You may have more success asking the question in Sonatype Lifecycle Firewall rather than Repository Manager.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Problem with Docker Baerer Token URL after upgrade to 3.80 1 217 Jan 15
PostgreSQL error observed since the update to Nexus v3.84 Community Edition 1 166 Sep 2025
How to fix Corrupted Orient DB? 0 104 Sep 2025
Missing column in Settings > Repositories 5 108 Oct 2025
Proxy repo for rhn anyone? 3 120 Jan 20