Nexus Core Build - Sonatype Nexus Repository / Best Practices - Sonatype Community

Nexus Core Build

post by Sarath_Kumar_S on Apr 22, 2025

Hello Team,

I have few questions on nexus core. I have highlighted them below.

  1. I need to know if there is any docker images available for nexus-core in docker hub. If not please let me know the steps to build a docker image on nexus-core. GitHub - sonatype/nexus-public: Sonatype Nexus Repository Open-source codebase mirror

  2. I can see there are steps specified in the README to build nexus but during that process I get failures. May I know the exact tools needed for building the nexus? so far I can see we need java, maven and yarn. Any other tools needs for building nexus?

  3. May I know nexus-core is equal to nexus3.

Regards,

Sarath


post by Sarath_Kumar_S on Apr 25, 2025

If we are able to build the nexus-public. can we use it similar to nexus-oss or community version? if not please let me know the steps to follow.