.NET Core assemblies are flagged unknown - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

.NET Core assemblies are flagged unknown

post by jason.vetter on Aug 17, 2023

Jason Vetter

Aug 2023
All .NET Core assemblies are reported as Level 2, Component-Unknown. I am the only .NET developer. Everyone is else is Java. Is this just a matter of getting updated definitions? We are using licensed products of yours, but I am asking on behalf of them. I just want to be able to report back why all assemblies are unknown.

585 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Batch Deletion of expired waivers
Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall
nexus-iq
1 26 26d
Bom scan does not generate a report
Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall
nexus-iq
3 122 Mar 11
IQ Firewall: Database update frequency and coverage of new libraries against recent threats
Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall
4 39 Jun 9
Nexus is not overwriting artefacts when deploying new version
Sonatype Nexus Repository
1 248 Oct 2025
Package Coverage Issue
Best Practices
2 124 Jun 22