Missing column in Settings > Repositories - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Missing column in Settings > Repositories

You have selected 0 posts.

105 views

post by roland.asmann on Oct 17, 2025

Roland Asmann
We have 2 instances of Nexus3 running (Test & Prod) and I am currently finishing setup of the Prod instance. For the order of routing to proxied repositories, I wanted to check the size the proxied repos are using in the Test instance (I know, number of components is better, but it is an initial estimate). That is when I noticed that on the Test instance, the column ‘size’ is missing!

Now, I do sometimes change the column sizes, depending on the amount of space I have on a monitor, so I may have accidentally made the column 0px wide – if that is even possible. However, it would be nice to have a feature to restore the original view, so I can get back this information.

Anybody know how I can get the column back?

Test instance:

Prod instance:

post by mpiggott on Oct 17, 2025

Matthew Piggott
If you hover over a column a down arrow should appear to the right. Clicking on it will show a menu where one of the options is columns.

post by roland.asmann on Oct 17, 2025

Roland Asmann
Indeed it does! But what do I do when there is no column ‘Size’?

post by mpiggott on Oct 17, 2025

Matthew Piggott
The repository size feature is only accessible when using PostgreSQL as a database.

post by mpiggott on Oct 17, 2025

Matthew Piggott
It looks like it also requires a license.

post by roland.asmann on Oct 17, 2025

Roland Asmann
Thanks, that would explain it. Both have a license, but the Test is not using Postgres.