List users in role - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

List users in role

post by ryan.bannon on Dec 11, 2018

Hello,

Is there a way to list all users that are associated with a role? At the moment, if I want to find out what users have role X I would have to check each user to see what role they’re associated with.

Tx,

Ryan

post by mworthington on Dec 11, 2018

Hi @ryan.bannon

Assuming Nexus 3.x, this post should give you a start: Which users are Nexus Repository Manager Admins?

post by ryan.bannon on Dec 11, 2018

Thanks for the reply!

What I was hoping for was a solution in the UI, though. Any chance this is on the radar?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
I have updated the Nexus from 3.71.0 to 3.77.2 using AWS ECS Setup but getting an error. 1 95 Aug 2025
Maven repository proxy not caching artifacts? 0 73 Sep 2025
Is it possible for Sonatype Nexus Repository Community Edition to get vulnerability information? 0 52 Sep 2025
Spin up new Nexus instance from scratch - Task Execute Data Repair Plan stops after 0 seconds 2 125 Nov 2025
Error Installing Nexus Service on Windows 1 94 Aug 2025