LDAP configuration : Connection refused - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

LDAP configuration : Connection refused

post by julien.groll on Oct 14, 2021

Julien Groll

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to configure Nexus with my LDAP, they are on two docker container.

On the log viewer :

2021-10-14 15:13:01,546+0200 ERROR [qtp811355193-634]  admin org.sonatype.nexus.extdirect.internal.ExtDirectExceptionHandler - Failed to invoke action method: ldap_LdapServer.verifyConnection, java-method: org.sonatype.nexus.ldap.internal.ui.LdapServerComponent.verifyConnection
java.lang.Exception: Failed to connect to LDAP Server: XXXX:389 [Caused by java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at sun.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:83)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:105)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:250)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.ldap.internal.ui.LdapServerComponent.verifyConnection(LdapServerComponent.groovy:183)
    at com.palominolabs.metrics.guice.ExceptionMeteredInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionMeteredInterceptor.java:23)
    at com.palominolabs.metrics.guice.TimedInterceptor.invoke(TimedInterceptor.java:26)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.validation.internal.ValidationInterceptor.invoke(ValidationInterceptor.java:53)
    at org.apache.shiro.guice.aop.AopAllianceMethodInvocationAdapter.proceed(AopAllianceMethodInvocationAdapter.java:49)
    at org.apache.shiro.authz.aop.AuthorizingAnnotationMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuthorizingAnnotationMethodInterceptor.java:68)
    at org.apache.shiro.guice.aop.AopAllianceMethodInterceptorAdapter.invoke(AopAllianceMethodInterceptorAdapter.java:36)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.router.dispatcher.DispatcherBase.invokeJavaMethod(DispatcherBase.java:142)
    at com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.router.dispatcher.DispatcherBase.invokeMethod(DispatcherBase.java:133)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.extdirect.internal.ExtDirectDispatcher.invokeMethod(ExtDirectDispatcher.java:82)
    at com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.router.dispatcher.DispatcherBase.dispatch(DispatcherBase.java:63)
    at com.softwarementors.extjs.djn.router.processor.standard.StandardRequestProcessorBase.dispatchStandardMethod(StandardRequestProcessorBase.dispatchStandardMethod(73)
    ...

I can use ldapsearch on my nexus container and it’s working well.

Can you help me, I don’t know what I did wrong

Thanks

1.5k views