Issue with nexus shedule task plugin - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Issue with nexus shedule task plugin

post by gopinaidu.m on Mar 12, 2024

Hi All,

we have schedule task for deleting old snapshots for every day, but in task its showing like waiting and also I checked in log too but i could identify the root cause can you please help on this to know what should I from my side.

please help me here if anyone.

please check java error screenshot

314 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Getting 502 error for containers pull 1 246 Aug 2025
The official Nexus3.80.0 + version claims that there is a built-in task that can implement this function (Migrating User Tokens from LDAP to SAML), but there is no such built-in task in the UI page. What is the reason for this? 4 81 Sep 2025
Request to disable the license banner on the home page 0 57 Dec 2025
How do I set up a proxy for this Maven2 repo? 5 112 Jan 29
Error after upgrade to 3.83 NoSuchBeanDefinitionException GroupFacet Qualifier(“groupWriteFacet”) 1 263 Aug 2025