Issue with Nexus Not Going Upstream for Docker Image with Same Tag After Cache Invalidation - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community
Issue with Nexus Not Going Upstream for Docker Image with Same Tag After Cache Invalidation
I have a Nexus setup with three repositories: two proxy repositories and one grouped repository. All repositories have their metadata and content max-age set to -1. However, after invalidating the cache for the grouped repository, Nexus is still not going upstream to fetch a new image with the same tag when I updated the docker image on the upstream.
Used cache invalidate option, and used API too.
Observed that when invalidating cache on grouped Nexus, it is updating for subsequent members in the group also, from the logs. This is going upstream when deleting the docker image on one of its members where it is actually present.
Has anyone encountered this issue? What could be the cause of Nexus not fetching the latest image from the upstream repository despite cache invalidation?
If you haven’t already, there should be an outbound request log which might contain information.
Where can I find this information? I cannot see it anywhere. I am working on only one repo, and in the second repo, I am getting the issue.
The Nexus log folder should have an outbound-request.log or similarly named file.