Is it possible to use Nexus3 as a winget source? - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Is it possible to use Nexus3 as a winget source?

post by Travis_Kessler on Mar 6

I spun up a container running Nexus3 (community version) initially to use as a local repo for chocolatey. But management would like to utilize winget since it is built in to most recent versions of Windows. Can I use Nexus as a local repo and a proxy of nuget and/or chocolatey repos as a source for winget? and if so, what do I need to do to get it to work? Thanks!

171 views

post by mgarzon on Mar 6

Hi Travis, we don’t currently support it.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Error Installing Nexus Service on Windows 1 94 Aug 2025
How to set up Cleanup Policies? 2 157 Aug 2025
Hosted Apt Repository not working with 3.84.0 2 154 Sep 2025
Cleaning up artifacts in the RAW repository 0 59 Dec 2025
No results on first search 2 70 Aug 2025