Is it possible to use Nexus3 as a winget source? - Sonatype Nexus Repository - Sonatype Community

Is it possible to use Nexus3 as a winget source?

post by Travis_Kessler on Mar 6

I spun up a container running Nexus3 (community version) initially to use as a local repo for chocolatey. But management would like to utilize winget since it is built in to most recent versions of Windows. Can I use Nexus as a local repo and a proxy of nuget and/or chocolatey repos as a source for winget? and if so, what do I need to do to get it to work? Thanks!

172 views

post by mgarzon on Mar 6

Hi Travis, we don’t currently support it.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Proxying ChocolatyInternal 0 70 Aug 2025
Getting 502 error for containers pull 1 246 Aug 2025
Migration of User Tokens from LDAP to SAML 4 81 Sep 2025
Conan upload fails with a git error 3 78 Jan 5
Upgrade issues from 3.70.4 to 3.79.1 0 133 Jan 16