I need IQ Server trial license - Sonatype Lifecycle & Repository Firewall - Sonatype Community

I need IQ Server trial license

post by wkpyo on Oct 6, 2020

Hi

I would like to check the function of IQ Server

We need a trial license to test if it is suitable before applying our project

Do you have reseller in Korea?

923 views

post by nickcook on Oct 6, 2020

Welcome to the community!

I will reach out to the team and get you connected with someone who can help with a trial of IQ Server.

Cheers,

Nick

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Sonatype Firewall Pro now available for third-party users! 1 95 May 28
Batch Deletion of expired waivers 1 26 26d
Bom scan does not generate a report 3 122 Mar 11
how to use remote tcp socket instead of local unix socket for nexus iq container image scan for pulling neuvector image from private registry 1 65 Apr 21
Encryption keys on Sonatype Nexus RepositoryCOMMUNITY 3.77.1-01 2 110 Oct 2025